Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm actually typing on my way to ivan's house.

Frankly speaking, I think that my physical health has gone haywire. I'm not exactly sure why actually, because I thought I didn't do anything different recently. But I found myself dropping hair, pimple outbreaks with stuborn acne marks, putting on weight, n physical injuries like backaches and knee pains.

My goodness, I'm actually very worried. I'm not sure what's going on, and so recently I've been trying to take it easy by not having any engagements after work or weekends. Trying to keep it 2 per week ie taking things easy.

It seems like things are very messy with me recently. I kinda lost control of myself again, n I don't know how to steer myself back. Sigh, I think I really need to slow things down. I've been running around like a rocket recently.

And the best thing is, I found myself like being asked for drinks every week..faints. Not very good. I need to slow down.

I haven't been to gym for more than a week, and with exception of last sat's 'take it easy' session, I haven't dance in 2 weeks. I miss dancing, even though I'm not the best at it. I miss expressing myself in movements of my body. I miss moving myself around and not feeling sluggish. I miss being active. But... My knee is telling me take things slow, my back is telling me to take care of her and my toe (which I hurt during a jazz class on national day) is telling me she needs time. Sigh, it's such a dilemia. Most people have a problem in getting their butts off to exercise, and I'm at the total opposite.

My goodness, there's a kid sitting behind me on bus who's totally making a racket. I can't sleep if I want to. Sigh

Cheerios xoxo

ferngrass Loves her Break@6:31 PM | 1 comments