Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love


I am currently reading a novel right now, and I came across one para which was really interesting to me.

I am not going to quote the entire para, but essentially the para said that the driving force for all emotions in life is love.

It is love that makes us happy, sad, angry, jealous and envious. It is knowing that your loved ones love u that makes us happy. It is knowing that your loved ones leave you that makes us sad. It is knowing that your loved ones hurt u that makes us angry. It is knowing that your loved ones can live a better life without u that makes us envious.

In a nutshell, love makes one matter in this world.

It got me thinking.

I had never see life like this. I know all emotions are driven by something, some sort of action. But I never imagine that life is actually driven by love. I guess the old saying is right. Love is a powerful emotion, so powerful enough to drive all the other emotions in a person. Love is also powerful enough to drive a sane person to do completely insane things, under the excuse of love.

If there is no love, there is no one loves us. There is no one leaving us. There is no one to hurt us. There is no one that to live a better life without us.

I had always thought that being mattered by someone is the most important thing in the world. I always want the feeling that someone cares about me, asking me where am I, how am I, who am I. This shows that I am not invisible, and I left marks in someone’s life.

Yes, I always question about life these days. Maybe it has something to do with age, but I guess I am not as shallow as I seems.

In that sense, I am happy that I had experienced all sorts of emotions, because I am loved =)

And maybe, just maybe, I should explore my love for dancing again.

Cheerios.

P.S. Just a sidenote. I am finally able to move on. One of my greatest wish for more than a year has finally come true, and I couldn’t be happier =D Things are finally happening for me…

P.S.S Click here for picture link.

ferngrass Loves her Break@11:33 AM | 0 comments