Friday, December 31, 2010

A Reflection on 2010

As the first day of 2011 is here, I thought that it is fitting to post about my hopes and dreams for the new year as well as reflecting on 2010.

I guess in many ways, 2010 was a testing year for me. A lot of things didn't go well, and in every part of my life, I was constantly being tested on my resilence and strength. Work, personal, family etc... I was fighting fire everywhere and at one point of time, I was totally drained (can see my previous depressing posts as proof...)

In any sense, I now understand myself a lot more and realised that I can be really strong and mature. I am no longer afraid of anything that comes my way. I can handle them, no problem =)

I found out that I have so many friends who are with me through thick and thin. There are a lot of people who are with me, and they will be here throughout my entire life =)

I gained new understanding and a new perspective on the outlook of life, and is now thinking of ways to realise my dream. It is never too late to do so =)

No matter how hard 2010 was, I emerged as a winner =) I am now stronger, lighter, happier, more mature and of course a better person that I was in 2009.

I am welcoming 2011 with open arms, leaving unplesant things behind in 2010. *pretend to flick a dust off my shoulder*. 2011 will be great =)

My wish for 2011? I hope all things will go my way in 2011. That is all I am asking =)

And I welcomed the new year with winnings from mahjong! How much better can things be? =D

How do you want your 2011 to be?

Toast to a great year ahead! =D

Cheerios.

ferngrass Loves her Break@7:15 PM | 0 comments