Sunday, July 25, 2010

Updates for this Week

I am suddenly at a lost at what to blog, though I have a strong urge to blog.

Maybe should start with something most recent.

I went to get my eyebrows done! I already said very long that I want to get them done, and so with that mid year payout, I got them done today!

Wah lao, seriously I can't stand how my eyebrows look like now. They look like I put some hair growing tonic on them and they sprouted hair overnight! It's dark now... and I finally have 2 eyebrows instead of 3!

Oh well, I am damn paiseh to take a photo of them right now, so u guys just imagine ba!

Anyway, the process was quite painful... essentially there is a very sharp and small knife cutting into your eyebrow all the time... but I think as time goes by, it gets easier since you kinda get used to the pain. Oh well, there is this saying called ai swee mai mia right? I fulfilled that saying completely...

Ok, second thing, my leg.

Can't go to gym for another week again... in total this month I missed 2 weeks of gym. I have bruises in my inner leg that refuses to go away, and more came after the inital ones disappeared. Plus, there is a pain in my leg (esp my calves) that is the worst in the mornings. Went to get blood test and everything, and lucky nothing serious. Sigh, but I feel myself getting fat! And I ate so much these days since I got so much free time! Sigh... got to control sia! Can't wait to get back to gym!

Ok, third thing.

Have a fabulous friday in more ways than one =) Went home at about 4plus am (maybe even close to 5am? I can't remember). Anyway, there is this thing in office that allows us to knock off early and so my weekend started much earlier than before. I actually left work when there are still daylight! Haven't done that for a long time... My friend "hard @ work"... wanted to take more photos of the food but I forgot! Was too hungry! This was at this Ding Tai Fung-ish restaurant in Bugis (can't remember the place name). Was there because I have a huge urge to eat xiao long bao for the second time of the week....
At Intercontinental Hotel lounge.. The atmosphere was awesome. Great coffee, soothing music, great company =) Btw, this is my most expensive top ever. Cost me about $70! But I love it =D Can't walk away from it even if I wanted to...

Anyway, not much photos cause I was too tired for doing so. But I did enjoy myself tremendously...

Went to watch Inception on that day too! I love that show, even though there are parts that I don't understand cause it was so cheem. Really need to pay attention to the movie closely or else will really get lost... But I love that twist about Leo's wife and the whole story line in total. Dream within dream within dream within dream. This is so amazing...

Plus, I love Leo, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard and Cillian Murphy. Anything for a Leo Show! Not to mention it is directed by Christopher Nolan...

Next up, Salt!

Ok, that's it. Till next time...

Cheerios.

P.S.

As what Linda said, I forgot to upload the macaron's photo! So here is it...

Absolutely cute right??

ferngrass Loves her Break@6:38 PM | 0 comments