Sunday, January 09, 2011

Trip in 2 days

Seriously, sometimes I wonder, have I gone nuts?

It is the first time I am going on a trip alone, not to mention to an extremely cold country with winters that normally goes beyond zero degrees.

I am going to see snow for the first time.

I am going to be bundled up in layers of clothes to the point that I can't move at all.

I went from zero winter essentials to having heat packs, sweaters, leather jackets, gloves, wool socks etc. And tons of moisturisers.

Seriously, have I gone nuts?

Haha, maybe I am nuts. But I am damn excited also. It is really a typical me. Once I said it, I went to do it. Book air tickets and all.

I already have a vision of what I want to do on the airplane. Buy a book from Times, read it, and maybe watch some movies.

And perhaps, meet a nice guy onboard =)

I am almost packed, except with a little essentials.

And when I am back, it is a fresh start. A clean slate.

In case I can't say this tomorrow, BYE ALL! Cya in 9 days time!

Pls miss me! Cheerios

ferngrass Loves her Break@11:55 PM | 0 comments