Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I confess part II

Ok, here is part 2 of the previous post...

It may (most likely la) will contain a lot on my Plushenko again.

I told you people that I am obsessed

Ok, timeline of Plushenko after the Gala skating show.

He was the flag bearer of the Russian Flag at the closing ceremony...try so hard to look for him among the few hundred ppl carrying other flags but still in vain...

And when I finally see the Russian Flag, alas, all the flag bearers had passed the flag to the performers on stage. So I get to see the performer who was carrying the flag, not Plushie. Damn!!!



There he is....

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060226/ids_photos_sp/r3357265418.jpg

Then, he went to Spain for the skating show "Champions on Ice" on 28 Feb. So tiring of him...the closing ceremony was on 27 feb. Poor him...

Heartache. The picture below is him in Spain.


Source: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060228/ids_photos_sp/r4120617407.jpg

Then he went to Tokyo for the "Theatre on Ice" skating show.


Source: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060304/483/xits10503041023


Source: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060304/483/xits10303041021

Then he went back to Russia...perhaps for the meeting with President Putin. He was in those pictures that I had posted on my previous post.

There you go. I only know this much cos I can only find out this much only...

Sad that not many people crazy over skating. It's such a good sport.

Anyway I found this video on www.youtube.com again....it's the skating show in Tokyo.



I just wish that he brought more skating costumes...I saw him in this for the 3rd time already. But it is his skating skills that matters, not the costumes right??? (=

This skate in this video is similar to the one he did at the gala and the short program Toska. But this video is still amazing to watch anyway.

Ok...I have to go. Post again next time.

I told you people tt this post will most likely be about plushie again.

Cheerios. Play the video ok!!!!

Oh ya. I changed my phone...happy. (=

ferngrass Loves her Break@9:10 PM | 0 comments