Saturday, February 18, 2006

Insane

I am going insane!!! Can't stop myself from talking and watching evgeni plushenko's winning figure-skating performance!!! And I kept clicking on the link at my previous entry to watch the magic...

So good so good so good...he's too amazing for words!!!! And somehow his skating makes me think about dancing...those moves are so slick that it looks like dancing. And it can be counted as dancing since figure-skating is all about marrying music and technical skills of skating to produce a performance...all about moves and emotions and intensity and fluidty. I told you I can't stop talking about skating. And yes, I have the urge to re-take up skating again....

And all these makes me feel like dancing again....which is a confusing topic for me.

Evgeni Plushenko!!! He will add on the my long list of my fave sports stars!!!!

And the funny thing is I can spell his name but can't say his first name...and I really have no idea what is the right for it.

And I converted my friend Adeline in watching figure-skating. She caught the winning performance of Plushenko on Tv mobile and she thought it was so zai and amazing. And she wants me to update her on more skating events in the future esp in this Olympics. There is something you need to know about Adeline. She is a very critical person. She doesn't like something so easily..she doesn't convert into something so easily....and she won't say something is good unless she really thinks so. And she has very high expectations. (I am so going to get beaten up by her....) So if she thinks Plushenko is good by just watching one of his performances you know what it means. It means Plushenko is really good.

So click on the link on my previous entry if you haven't watch it!!!!


He is my new idol....

Source: http://www.michaelcollinsenterprises.com/

Cheerios.

ferngrass Loves her Break@6:53 PM | 1 comments