Friday, February 17, 2006

Palmistry

Oh yeah...I finally have the time to type something for my blog...

Today went to get my palm read...not an intentional move but happened to see this booth at the central forum so go get it read....interested to know what it was like. $10 for the 2 topics u want to know about....$20 for 6 topics. Chose the $10 cause I got no money...and here is my reading...

According:
1. I am a very haolian (proud) person. (This was the palmist's 1st sentence....)I have a huge sense of pride.
2. I am a leader. I can never be a follower.
3. I will be a very good career woman cause I want to be a leader.
4. I am very hard to get.
5. I can only marry guys that are better in status than me.
6. I am a romantic.
7. I am too blunt in my words...and apparently it causes a few people to misunderstand me.
8. I am a sexy girl (???)
9. I loves being on stage, be it singing, making a speech or dancing.
10. I am a spendthift, and thus my future husband must be rich.

These are a few things he said...and already some are quite accurate right? Blunt definitely...cos I know I had offended some people because of my bluntness. Being on stage I dont know...but dancing yeah definitely. But sexy??? Hmm..which guys think I am sexy? I am decked in jeans and t-shirts most of the time in school!!! The sexy title belongs to Linda....and the worst...HAOLIAN...

The palmist was holding my writing hand(which is my right), and then after looking at it for some time, the first thing he said was "you are a very haolian person."....Can you imagine??!!! 3 of my friends were there, and all 3 of them laughed like nuts!!! But I laughed too...cos it was so funny and hilarous and somewhat ridiculous too. Haolian?? Maybe I am. I kinda dont like to lose all the time, but who likes to lose? Anyway, no one will know whether I am very haolian or not cause I think I should know it but I don't...

This palmistry was fun....but have to take it a pinch of salt. Oh my goodness...I know a few things that I really want to know, like whether I will end up as an old maid or not, when I will get married...hahaha...

And I know more about myself.

And yeah, the palmist said my palm reading is similar to Olinda Cho's. Dont know whether true or not.

Anyway, have to blog abt certain things....

Ahs alumni dinner....met up with a few friends which was sooooo nice...to see a few people I havent been seeing about for some time...esp seniors...There are quite a few of them...those that graduate before I entered sec1...hahaha...so fun. We kept eating only...esp chocolate fondue.....hahaha...


The big guides picture.....I have to trim it cos the real file was too big...and this picture brings back memories


Oxy and me...

02 Guides...

Yinjie....she is studying traditional chinese medicine in NTU!!!!

Yvonne(my senior) and I...she looks like she has hair extensions doesn't she???


This is my patrol leader...she is so damn beautiful...

To my girls who I owe these pictures to: Can you leave your name here for those who wants them? I will send the yahoo photos invitation to you....dont save from my blog cos I had to trim them to fit my blog...all the dimensions are crooked...so just leave your name here ok??And thanks for all that fun!!!!

Anyway, I saw my freshman orientation leader...and his hair still looks as pretty as ever. I still want a strand of his hair for keepsake!!!

I better go....I am getting tired. Updates soon...

And to eleen, point taken. =)

Cheerios...

ferngrass Loves her Break@12:43 AM | 0 comments