Monday, March 13, 2006

I confessed

I confess.

I am so into plushenko that it becomes so unhealthy. Have been talking about him the whole time. Not good.

I just wish that I can put everything I found about plushenko into my blog...all the news articles, all his skating videos, and all the funny funny videos that he did. He is really a great guy...so sporting. Always do things that makes people laugh...whether is funny sex bomb videos or great skating competitions shows. He is such a true showman.

Too bad he is married. )=

I know that there are very few people reading this blog. And I know that there are even fewer people who bothered to watch the skating videos I posted online. I have to pester a few people to watch his videos. But I really mean it. He is really an amazing guy. And if you ever one day bother to read his biography you will be amazed how far he has to go to reach this stage.

Who dares to admit that he/she watched plushie skated???Either on live shows or on tv or on the videos I have posted??? Tag if u did.

This blog is in danger of becoming a "Evgeni Plushenko" blog.

I am surprised that nobody actually try to kill me from talking about Plushie so much.

But until one day plushie left the skating stage, I wun ever stop liking him.

I am crazy!!!!!

I promised, I will control my talk about plushie. Sorry my dear readers...


Plushie talking to Russian President Putin

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060306/ids_photos_wl/r3487865029.jpg


Plushie and the ice-dancers. These two pictures are taken during a meeting with President Putin with the olympic medalists.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060306/481/mosb11103061634

Before this meeting he was at tokyo for an exhibation show...

For some reason I couldn't post them up. Next post . Will have them

Cheerios. I still have school tml. Sad...

ferngrass Loves her Break@1:22 AM | 1 comments