Saturday, March 11, 2006

Movies feast

Hmm...I really need to stop talking about ice-skating. Here is a topic that everyone can relate to. MOVIES!!!

Hmm...go watch Munich. Nice show. Really good. I like how the story developed. But sometimes it is a little hard to follow....most of the time for me is I dunno which character is who. They have a lot of those funny funny Arab names and I can't differentiate them!!! But overall it is a good show.

And the honeytrapper is really pretty. Too bad she died of a really gruesome death. And she died without any dignity. (=

I should make another movie list again. I watched quite a lot in these 2 and a half months.

1. Elizabethtown
2. Memoirs of a Geisha.
3. Matchpoint
4. Casanova
5. Final Destination 3
6. Munich

Yeah 6 movies at the mo. There are more to come. And almost all 6 of them are good movies.

Juliana: I finally realised what matchpoint is about. It's about luck. The guy character never really succeed in the tennis world and never became a great well-known player. But remember he tried to throw the jewellery into the river and one of the ring did not drop into the river? The drug-dealer picked it up? It was lucky for him. So I guess that is what the movie is about in my view la. Haha...take so long to figure out.

Ok I am going to have my lunch now. Cya guys!!!!

Cheerios

ferngrass Loves her Break@1:43 PM | 2 comments