Friday, March 10, 2006

Ace Young!!!

Ok, I am finally digressing a little from skating...dun get me wrong, I still pretty much in love with skating. But I want to post this video.

The video below shows Ace Young, one of the American Idol contestant. I am truly surprised by this performance..the falso was so like amazing!!! He sang Butterflies by Michael Jackson. Hey ppl, it's a Michael Jackson song!!! Not exactly the easiest song to sing. Amazed...

I know there are people like Li Ting and Nicole trying to finish their work and thus have no time to read or even glance through my blog and also haven been watching Idol for a long time. Hey girls, I post this video for ya so that u can watch too ok??



There were quite a few people v stressed lately (me too), so I am posting a Plushenko's (plushie's) funny skating video...he is skating to the song Sex Bomb...and it was hilarous!!! Watch it!!! To calm nerves!!!



He skated this event at 2005....still recent. Hahaha...hope you guys enjoy it!!!

I am so not over skating.

Cheerios

ferngrass Loves her Break@1:28 AM | 0 comments