Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I can honestly smack my head against the wall

HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID!!!!

Oh goodness u wun believe what I wan to say....or maybe after reading this section u will stare in disbelief of what I am going to say now.

Firstly, ok, almost everyone knows that, before plushie came into the picture, Ian Thorpe is my idol. I love his freestyle swimming!!! Amazing~~Anyway, he pulled out from the commonwealth games cos he had an illness. Along with Grant Hackett (who pulled out too cos he has a shoulder injury), these 2 people are considered the few greatest aussies olympians of all time. And Aussie men are flopping without them in the pool. I think they did not win a single gold medal this time...I am not sure. Anyway, the tv showed Thorpe watching with some US Secretary person ( I have no idea who, I think it was Condoleezza Rice ) the 50m freestyle in which Roland Schoeman was competing in. I thought, ok , that was it. The most I can see is Thorpe sitting in the stands watching. Then I found out just before the 100m free that he was gg to be a commentator along with other experienced commentators at that event. Tried listening to the commentator while watching the event (It was tough), but realised that the programme on ch5 wun show tt, or rather, wun broadcast that. Ok, I gave up trying too hard to find Thorpe again.

STUPID ME!!! I SHOULD HAVE TRIED HARDER!!!! Guess what I found out??? He was the presenter of the medals of women's 800m free!!! I DID NOT WATCH!!! And what is worse is that I watched that event!!! But not the medal ceremony!!!!

REGRET REGRET REGRET....no one had any idea how painful it was for me to learn that.

Now swimming is over, confirm no more Thorpe. I am really upset.



http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060319/ids_photos_sp/r1534148726.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060319/ids_photos_sp/r1405166906.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060319/483/cwgswm20703191134

Pictures to prove...in case u people dun believe me.

I have no idea why he is growing a beard...he is such a gorgeous man when he was beardless!!! He seems to have a tendency to grow facial and body hair when he is not swimming(eg during the ioc time last year)....and I prefer him when he has slightly longer hair. Like the time at 2004 athens olympics.

Don't understand.

But he is still a great swimmer and a great looking guy anyway.

Anyway, now I think Roland Schoeman quite good looking too...hahaha...and his swim is good too.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060321/ids_photos_sp/r2788626509.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060318/483/cwgswm11003180007

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060318/483/cwgswm18503181122

He is such a great sprint swimmer...it is so exciting just to watch him. Anyway, I will probably post his pictures again. He is not bad looking. Esp with his goggles.

Meanwhile I found another plushenko video that looks good. He skated in this at 2004, when he was only 21. He almost fell once, fell once, but still won the gold in world championships. This is a different skate from all those videos that I have posted. Have a look will ya???

I found a couple of plushie pictures I want to talk about. But I will talk about it the next time. This post has enough going on. Plus, I need 1 whole post to rattle about my Plushie. Hahaha.

Maybe I should just convert my blog into a "Sports Blog". It's like full of sports.

Or maybe should be a "Swimming and Skating" blog.

Whatever.

Anyway, guys, JON JONSSON IS BACK!!! Go to www.jonjonsson.com/blog to have a look...

Cheerios guys. Hope I did not bore you with my sports details and my manic.

ferngrass Loves her Break@10:38 PM | 0 comments